Blog Archive- Check Out Past Articles!

Tuesday 20 October 2015

Gilmore Girls Revival


I was one of the millions of people that spent last night dancing around because of the news that Gilmore Girls is being revived on Netflix! 

Gilmore Girls has become my all-time favorite TV series and I can't wait to see all the cast back together once again (minus Edward Herrmann of course who will be SO missed!). I'm excited to learn where all the characters are in their lives, hoping for at least appearances by Melissa McCarthy, Jared Padalecki and Milo Ventimiglia, some new pop culture references, PRAYING that Lorelai and Luke will end up together and waiting to finally hear those final four little words that Amy Sherman-Palladino always promised us.

Ironically, I just met Sean Gunn (Kirk) last month at the Edmonton Expo and when I asked about a reunion he said that "there was something in the works". After years of will-they or won't-they do a reunion, I'm ecstatic that they ARE.

Since Veronica Mars was revived for the 2014 film and now with Gilmore Girls coming back for four 90 minute episodes on Netflix, it just goes to show that if you harass anyone long enough on social media, you'll eventually get what you want.




No comments:

Post a Comment