Blog Archive- Check Out Past Articles!

Wednesday 27 January 2016

My Top 30 Requests For Netflix Canada- #13

#13) Two Of A Kind

Year: 1998-1999

Starring: Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen (Full House), Christopher Sieber and Sally Wheeler

A single father has his hands full raising twin girls is the premise of this short lived family sitcom starring the Olsen twins. This series was funny and smart and for the life of me I could never figure out why it was cancelled. I've always loved Mary Kate & Ashley but this series was one of their better TV ventures (aside from Full House of course). I would love to see the return of this underrated sitcom that I grew to love (which ended up spawning a book series!).


You with me? Tweet @Netflix_CA about Two Of A Kind and follow me @popculturedlife for more. 

Countdown So Far:
#14) Just Shoot Me
#15) Hang Time

#16) Dave's World
#17) Once And Again
#18) Summerland

#19) Sister, Sister
#20) Mad About You
#21) Clueless
#22) Malcolm In The Middle
#23) Caroline In The City
#24) Who's The Boss
#25) Thieves
#26) My Two Dads
#27) Whose Line Is It Anyway
#28) The War At Home
#29) My Wife And Kids
#30) Today's Special

No comments:

Post a Comment