Blog Archive- Check Out Past Articles!

Wednesday 13 January 2016

My Top 30 Requests For Netflix Canada- #14

#14) Just Shoot Me

Year: 1997-2003

Starring: Laura San Giacomo (Pretty Woman), George Segal (The Goldbergs), Wendie Malick (Hot In Cleveland), Enrico Colantoni (Veronica Mars) and David Spade (Rules Of Engagement).

This series about a group of people who work at a fashion magazine was one of my favorites growing up. Luckily three seasons have been released on DVD from 2004 to 2009 but I would love to be able to see this hilarious series in it's entirety. 



You with me? Tweet @Netflix_CA about Just Shoot Me and follow me @popculturedlife for more. 

Countdown So Far:
#15) Hang Time

#16) Dave's World
#17) Once And Again
#18) Summerland

#19) Sister, Sister
#20) Mad About You
#21) Clueless
#22) Malcolm In The Middle
#23) Caroline In The City
#24) Who's The Boss
#25) Thieves
#26) My Two Dads
#27) Whose Line Is It Anyway
#28) The War At Home
#29) My Wife And Kids
#30) Today's Special

No comments:

Post a Comment