Blog Archive- Check Out Past Articles!

Thursday, 7 January 2016

#TBT Autographs! Lisa Whelchel


#TBT Autographs! Lisa Whelchel (2010)

Unfortunately, I haven't had the chance to meet Lisa in person but after I watched the Facts Of Life seasons on DVD I purchased this personalized autographed photo from her online store. I was even more psyched when she was a contestant a few years later on Survivor!



**Check back every Thursday for another #TBT Autograph! See below for a listing of previous #TBT postings and follow me on Twitter @popculturedlife for more**

Previous #TBT Autographs:
Back To The Future


Beverly Hills, 90210
- Jason Priestley

Big Brother

Big Brother Canada

Big Love
- Bill Paxton

Buffy The Vampire Slayer
- Eliza Dushku

Cheers

County Singers

Full House

Heroes

Kill Bill

Lethal Weapon

Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman
- Dean Cain 

Nightmare On Elm Street

Playboy
- Kara Monaco

The Sopranos

Star Trek

Star Wars
- Billy Dee Williams
- Carrie Fisher


Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Survivor

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Rob Paulsen
- Townsend Coleman


True Blood

Walking Dead

No comments:

Post a Comment