Blog Archive- Check Out Past Articles!

Wednesday 10 February 2016

My Top 30 Requests For Netflix Canada- #12

#12) One World

Year: 1998-2001

Starring: Alisa Reyes (The Proud Family), Brian Kirkwood, Aaroyn Lloyd, Harvey Silver, Michelle Krusiec and Brandon Baker.

This series is about six kids that live together with their foster parents. Another Saturday morning teen NBC sitcom that ran for three seasons and one of the reasons I got my butt out of bed on Saturday. 


You with me? Tweet @Netflix_CA about One World and follow me @popculturedlife for more. 

Countdown So Far:
#13) Two Of A Kind

#14) Just Shoot Me
#15) Hang Time

#16) Dave's World
#17) Once And Again
#18) Summerland

#19) Sister, Sister
#20) Mad About You
#21) Clueless
#22) Malcolm In The Middle
#23) Caroline In The City
#24) Who's The Boss
#25) Thieves
#26) My Two Dads
#27) Whose Line Is It Anyway
#28) The War At Home
#29) My Wife And Kids
#30) Today's Special

No comments:

Post a Comment