Blog Archive- Check Out Past Articles!

Tuesday 31 May 2016

Game Time! Bakery Choc Cake Story & Puzzle Game Review

Bakery Choc Cake Story & Puzzle

Last Updated: 2014
Company: Jiezhen Li

# of Levels: 750 Levels (No, that's not a typo!)

Price I Paid: N/A

Time Spent Playing: 1 Hour

Storyline: Decorate the window bakery with cakes

Review:
+ Easy puzzle game that featured bakery goodies. YUM.
+ The game started off extremely simple and became more intricate the further along you went.

- There was a tutorial but it was pretty vague. I started the game and figured it out as I went along.
- I usually have the sound turned up when I play games but every time I would make a match, a kid voice would say something like "yay" but one of the kids I couldn't even understand. He was probably saying "I see it" but it sounded more like "aaahhhh shit". Weird and annoying.


Overall:
This is a simple puzzle game that involves yummy bakery goodies and requires more puzzle skills as you progress in the game. It would be a fun game to play for an hour or two while killing time but if you're looking for your next weekend binge-play game, this isn't it.



B

GamePlay Tips: Make sure that you fill ALL the spaces in the bakery with the goodies otherwise you won't pass the levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment