Blog Archive- Check Out Past Articles!

Monday 18 May 2015

Maroon 5- "V" CD Review

Maroon 5- "V"

"I know there are millions of miles in between our hearts
But I will come running for you I don't care how far"
- "Coming Back For You"

Year: 2014

# of Songs: 11

Favorite Songs:
- "Maps"
- "Animals"
- "Sugar"
- "Coming Back For You"

Least Favorite Songs:
- "New Love"
- "Feelings"
- "My Heart Is Open"

Overall:
The beat in every song of this album is contagious and definitely feels like a complete album. Though there's quite a few ballad-style songs ("Unkiss Me", "New Love", "Feelings", "My Heart Is Open"), this is still an album you can dance to. 


79% (Good)

**Check back every Monday for another CD review and see below for previously scored albums from Maroon 5 to see how this album stacks up**

Previous Maroon 5 Albums:
Overexposed (2012)- 81%
Won't Be Soon Before Long (2007)- 72%
Hands All Over (2010)- 69%

No comments:

Post a Comment