Blog Archive- Check Out Past Articles!

Monday 2 November 2015

Goo Goo Dolls- "Something For The Rest Of Us" CD Review

Goo Goo Dolls- "Something For The Rest Of Us"

"And now I pass you on my way
And if you stop, what could I say?
Apologizes for yesterday
Like a fool I walk away"
- "Still Your Song"

Year: 2010

# of Songs: 12

Favorite Songs:
- "As I Am"
- "Still Your Song"
- "Hey Ya"

Least Favorite Songs:
- "Now I Hear"
- "Say You're Free"

Review:
This pop rock group formed back in 1986 released their 9th album, Something For The Rest Of Us, a few years back. Over the years, they've released a few radio hits that I've really enjoyed. This album remains consistent with their sound (minus the two songs "Now I Hear" and "Say You're Free" whose main vocals are clearly sung by someone different). 


75% (Good)


Previous Goo Goo Dolls Albums:
- Magnetic (2013)- 73%
- Dizzy Up The Girl (1998)- 72%

**Check back every Monday for another CD Review and tweet me @popculturedlife to recommend an album for a future review**

No comments:

Post a Comment