Blog Archive- Check Out Past Articles!

Monday 21 September 2015

Ella Henderson- "Chapter One" CD Review

Ella Henderson- "Chapter One"

"I won't let these moments fade away
It's cause of you I'm who I am today"
- 1996

Year: 2014

# of Songs: 18

Favorite Songs:
- "Hard Work"
- "Pieces"
- "Billie Holiday"
- "1996"

- "Giants"

Least Favorite Songs:
- "Empire"

Review:
This 19 year old British singer climbed up the charts in Canada with her hit single "Ghost". There are three types of pop music on this album; Pop ballads ("All Again", "Lay Down", "Missed"), Pop rock ("Rocket", "Pieces") and pure Pop ("Billie Holiday"). Although I prefer pop rock or the pure pop the best, it's clear this girl could have a serious future in broadway because her voice in the pop ballads was amazing and would sound fantastic on a stage. I'm so in love with both "1996" and "Giants" that I really can't pick my favorite, so I now have two new favorite song obsessions. If you're looking for a new album with a range of pop styles, then look no further then this jam-packed gem from Ella Henderson.


83% (Excellent)

**Check back every Monday for another CD Review and tweet me @popculturedlife to recommend an album for a future review**

No comments:

Post a Comment