Blog Archive- Check Out Past Articles!

Wednesday 30 March 2016

My Top 30 Requests For Netflix Canada- #7

#7) Baywatch

Years: 1989-2001

Starring: David Hasselhoff (Knight Rider), Jeremy Jackson, Pamela Anderson, Michael Newman and Chris Fiore. 

This series about a group of lifeguards in California is another one of those "not for kid shows" that I watched when I was a kid. I loved everything about this series and just seeing the red suits and the Baywatch symbol brings back so much nostalgia. Seasons 1-3 were released on DVD back in 2006 and 2007 but there are so many more seasons to go. The complete series is released in the UK so maybe it's time I get that Region 2 DVD player?



You with me? Tweet @Netflix_CA about Baywatch and follow me @popculturedlife for more. 


Countdown So Far:
#8) The Steve Harvey Show

#9) Blossom
#10) The Drew Carey Show

#11) Ewoks
#12) One World
#13) Two Of A Kind

#14) Just Shoot Me
#15) Hang Time

#16) Dave's World
#17) Once And Again
#18) Summerland

#19) Sister, Sister
#20) Mad About You
#21) Clueless
#22) Malcolm In The Middle
#23) Caroline In The City
#24) Who's The Boss
#25) Thieves
#26) My Two Dads
#27) Whose Line Is It Anyway
#28) The War At Home
#29) My Wife And Kids
#30) Today's Special


No comments:

Post a Comment