Blog Archive- Check Out Past Articles!

Friday 27 May 2016

Chris Young- "I'm Comin' Over" CD Review


Chris Young- "I'm Comin' Over"

Year: 2015

# of Songs: 11

Favorite Songs:
- "Heartbeat"
- "Think Of You" (Featuring: Cassadee Pope)
- "Sunshine Overtime"


Least Favorite Songs:
- "What If I Stay"

Review:
Chris Young brings that twangy country voice of his that I love to his new album "I'm Comin' Over". I'm usually not the biggest fan of duets but "Think Of You" with Cassadee Pope is one of the best duets I've heard in a long time. My favorite thing about Chris Young's music is that the beat is consistently matched with the perfect lyrics throughout all of his albums. I can always count on a Chris Young album to make my heart feel alive, whether it's a love song and I feel warm and fuzzy or it's a song of love lost and I feel broken, his music is always powerful enough to make my heartbeat


94% (MUST BUY!!)


Previous Chris Young Albums:
- The Man I Want To Be (2009)- 93%
- A.M. (2013)- 91%
- Neon (2011)- 90%


**Check back every Friday for another Country Music CD Review and tweet me @popculturedlife to recommend a country album for a future review**


No comments:

Post a Comment