Blog Archive- Check Out Past Articles!

Monday 23 February 2015

Taylor Swift- "1989" CD Review

Taylor Swift- "1989"

"There was nothing left to do
When the butterflies turned to dust that covered my whole room
So I punched a hole in the roof
Let the flood carry away all my pictures of you."
- "Clean"


Year: 2014

# Of Songs: 13 

Favorite Songs:
- "Shake It Off" 
- "Blank Space"
- "I Wish You Would"
- "Clean"

Least Favorite Songs:
- "All You Had To Do Was Stay"
- "This Love"

Overall:
I was among the people that were quite nervous about Taylor Swift releasing a "pop only" music album. However she proved that she could still write killer lyrics in pop songs and although I do hope she returns to her country roots, for now I will just shake it off.

85% (Excellent)

**Check back every Monday for another CD Review and see below for previously scored albums by Taylor Swift to see how this album stacks up**


Previously Scored Taylor Swift Albums:Taylor Swift (2006)- 97%
Fearless (2008)- 93%
Red (2012)- 88%
Speak Now (2010)- 84%

No comments:

Post a Comment