Blog Archive- Check Out Past Articles!

Monday 30 March 2015

Eric Hutchinson- "Pure Fiction" CD Review


Eric Hutchinson- "Pure Fiction"

"Let's tell the world all the things we've done
Falling in love in the setting sun
I got a song and a smile so bright
I'll make you wish you were here tonight"
- "Tell the World"

Year: 2014

# of Songs: 10

Favorite Songs:
- "Tell the World"
- "Goodnight Goodbye"

Least Favorite Songs:
- N/A

Overall:
This was a fantastic album with a contagious beat throughout. It has a slight retro sound and is the perfect album to put in your car and listen to on repeat. Of course I love the song "Tell the World" (Growing Up Fisher's theme song) but there were no songs that I disliked or wouldn't want to hear again. 


80% (Excellent)

**Check back every Monday for another CD review and follow me on Twitter @popculturedlife for more**

No comments:

Post a Comment