Blog Archive- Check Out Past Articles!

Monday 13 April 2015

5 Seconds Of Summer- "5 Seconds Of Summer" CD Review

5 Seconds Of Summer- "5 Seconds Of Summer"

"Hitting every red light
Kissing at the stop signs, darling
Green Day's on the radio
And everything is alright"
- "Long Way Home"

Year: 2014

# of Songs: 12

Favorite Songs:
- "She Looks So Perfect"
- "Don't Stop"
- "Long Way Home"

Least Favorite Songs:
- "Kiss Me Kiss Me"
- "Mrs All American"

Overall:
Although I don't think my age plays a part in which music I like, it was painfully obvious during the song "18" that I am getting old. These boys can't wait to turn 18 and I'm almost a decade past that. Oy. Anyway, just because I'm older and they're a young "boy band" doesn't mean that I can't enjoy the music. It's got a good beat and yes, some of the song lyrics are a little young but that's alright, I'll dance along to it anyway. 


78% (Good)

**Check back every Monday for another CD review and follow me on Twitter @popculturedlife for celebrity autographs and much more**

No comments:

Post a Comment