Blog Archive- Check Out Past Articles!

Friday 10 April 2015

Dierks Bentley- "Riser" CD Review

Dierks Bentley- "Riser"

"I wouldn't trade that thing in for a rocket.
What they don't know is my dad and me
We drove her out to Tennessee
And she's still here and now he's gone
So I hold on."
- "I Hold On"

Year: 2014

# of Songs: 12

Favorite Songs:
- "I Hold On"
- "Riser"
- "Sounds Of Summer"

Least Favorite Songs:
- "Bourbon In Kentucky"
- "Drunk On A Plane"

Overall:
It was great to hear Dierks Bentley's original sound come back in this album. The last two albums were more in the folk-country style which isn't my thing but this one brings it back around to be one of his best.


94% (MUST BUY!)

**Check back every Friday for more country music CD reviews! See below for previously scored albums from Dierks Bentley to see how this one stacks up and follow me on Twitter @popculturedlife for much more**

Previous Dierks Bentley Albums:
Modern Day Drifter (2006)- 94%
Feel That Fire (2009)- 89%
Long Road Alone (2006)- 85%
Dierks Bentley (2003)- 82%
Home (2012)- 78%
Up On The Ridge (2010)- 56%

No comments:

Post a Comment