Blog Archive- Check Out Past Articles!

Monday 6 April 2015

Mary Lambert- "Heart On My Sleeve" CD Review


Mary Lambert- "Heart On My Sleeve"

"They tell us from the time we're young
To hide the things that we don't like about ourselves,
Inside ourselves
I know I'm not the only one who spent so long attempting to be someone else
Well I'm over it"
- "Secrets"


Year: 2014

# of Songs: 10

Favorite Songs:
- "Secrets"
- "When You Sleep"
- "Monochromatic"

Least Favorite Songs:
- "Ribcage"

Overall:
Heart On My Sleeve is a mix between pop and folk which isn't something I normally gravitate towards. I fell in love with the song "Secrets" and decided to take a listen to the rest of the album which includes many beautiful written songs but it's just not really my style.
73% (Good)

**Check back every Monday for another CD review and follow me on Twitter @popculturedlife for celebrity autographs, TV/Movie/Music/Board Game reviews and much more**

No comments:

Post a Comment