Blog Archive- Check Out Past Articles!

Wednesday 20 May 2015

TV Opening Sequences: Alf


Alf (1986-1990)

Originality: 2/5
The only original feature in this intro is the fact that the camera angles are shot lower because it's supposed to be from Alf's "perspective". Aside from that it's just another classic sitcom intro.

Theme Song: 2/5
The theme song is simple but I don't know if it's distinctive enough that I would recognize the tune if I heard it somewhere. The theme also feels slightly dated with a distinctive era's sound.

Informative: 3/5
You can surmise that they are a family who has a cat and another strange looking pet living with them. Although I've seen the series and I know that Alf is an alien, I'm not exactly sure that it's clear by looking at him. Anyone who doesn't know him might just assume he's some type of animal species. 


Overall Score: 47%

**Follow me on Twitter @popculturedlife for celebrity autographs and much more**

No comments:

Post a Comment