Blog Archive- Check Out Past Articles!

Monday 8 June 2015

Rixton- "Let The Road" CD Review

Rixton- "Let The Road"

"All I need's a little love in my life
All I need's a little love in the dark
A little but I'm hoping it might kick start
Me and my broken heart"
- "Me And My Broken Heart"


Year: 2015

# of Songs: 10

Favorite Songs:
- "Beautiful Excuses"
- "Me And My Broken Heart"
- "Speakerphone"

Least Favorite Songs:
- "Let The Road"
- "I Like Girls"

Overall:
This is first full studio album from this British pop band and it comes out of the gate strong. Although one of the songs is too much boy-band-ballad-style for me ("Let The Road") and "I Like Girls" comes off a bit young and silly, it's still a pretty decent album overall with a sound very similar to that of Maroon 5. 


77% (Good)

**Check back every Monday for another CD Review and follow me on Twitter @popculturedlife for more**

No comments:

Post a Comment