Blog Archive- Check Out Past Articles!

Friday 7 August 2015

Alex & Sierra- "It's About Us" CD Review

Alex & Sierra- "It's About Us"

"We're just kids setting stuff on fire"
- "Just Kids"

Year: 2014

# of Songs: 12

Favorite Songs:
- "Cheating"
- "Just Kids"

Least Favorite Songs:
- "Give Me Something"
- "All For You"

Overall:
I have always been the type to judge an album by it's cover and for the most part it never steers me wrong but this is one of those odd times when it did. Now for the record, I never watched the third season of X Factor which is the season these two won. I find that Sierra just has a very unique voice which to me makes it so hard to make out what shes singing. I started questioning my hearing but since I can hear and understand Alex fine I'm assuming it's just her unique voice that sounds like mumbling in my ears.


72% (Good)



**Check back every Friday for another country CD review and follow me on Twitter @popculturedlife for more**

No comments:

Post a Comment