Blog Archive- Check Out Past Articles!

Monday 10 August 2015

Jennifer Hudson- "Jhud" CD Review

Jennifer Hudson- "Jhud"

"I'll walk a mile, I'll swim the Nile, I'll vow
Sink my finger in the ground
And turn this earth around for you"
- "It's Your World"

Year: 2014

# of Songs: 10

Favorite Songs:
- "It's Your World"

Least Favorite Songs:
- "Walk It Out"

Overall:
To be completely honest, I don't think I could even name a single Jennifer Hudson hit song. I really don't know anything about her music which is why I wanted to give her newest CD a try. I quickly discovered that it's a lot more R&B then pop and I expected a more diva sound than this album delivers. Though the album does carry the same foot tapping beat throughout, it just didn't feature any songs worth remembering. 


57% (Average)


**Check back every Monday for another CD review and follow me on Twitter @popculturedlife for celebrity autographs and much more**

No comments:

Post a Comment