Blog Archive- Check Out Past Articles!

Thursday, 26 November 2015

#TBT Autographs! Julian Austin


#TBT Autographs! Julian Austin (2009)

I haven't got to meet Julian as of yet, but I was able to order this autographed picture through his online store. It will have to do until I get to meet him in person.



**Check back every Thursday for another #TBT Autograph! See below for a listing of previous #TBT postings and follow me on Twitter @popculturedlife for more**

Previous #TBT Autographs:
Back To The Future


Beverly Hills, 90210
- Jason Priestley

Big Brother

Big Brother Canada

Big Love
- Bill Paxton

Buffy The Vampire Slayer
- Eliza Dushku

Cheers

County Singers

Full House

Heroes

Kill Bill

Lethal Weapon

Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman
- Dean Cain 

Nightmare On Elm Street

Playboy
- Kara Monaco

The Sopranos

Star Trek

Star Wars

Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Survivor

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Rob Paulsen
- Townsend Coleman


True Blood

Walking Dead

No comments:

Post a Comment