Blog Archive- Check Out Past Articles!

Monday 11 January 2016

Adam Lambert- "The Original High" CD Review

Adam Lambert- "The Original High"

"I tried to believe
In God and James Dean
But Hollywood sold out"
- "Ghost Town"

Year: 2015

# of Songs: 11

Favorite Songs:
- "Ghost Town"
- "The Original High"
- "Rumors" (Featuring Tove Lo)

Least Favorite Songs:
- "Another Lonely Night"
- "The Light"

Review:
I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed Adam Lambert's new CD. I remember watching him on American Idol and he was a bit too much rock for me and tended to scream a lot in his songs. This album slightly softens his rock edge and also adds a bit of dance music to it which makes this mixed genre album quite successful.


82% (Excellent)

**Check back every Monday for another CD Review and tweet me @popculturedlife to recommend an album for a future review**

No comments:

Post a Comment