Blog Archive- Check Out Past Articles!

Friday 26 June 2015

Lee Brice- "I Don't Dance" CD Review

Lee Brice- "I Don't Dance"

"I don't dance, but here I am
Spinning you around and around in circles
It ain't my style, but I don't care
I'd do anything with you anywhere"
- "I Don't Dance"

Year: 2014

# of Songs: 13

Favorite Songs:
- "I Don't Dance"
- "That Don't Sound Like You"
- "Panama City"

Least Favorite Songs:
- "Good Man"
- "Sirens"

Overall:
This album and others like it really need to be in their own genre that I like to call "Country Remixed". Although the songs are written to be country songs, the beats are written for everything from pop to rock to hip hop. This is not a pure country album and so many songs from it had the "remix" sound which I don't think was necessary. Every song can get up to three points on an album and most of the songs on this album only ended up with two because I liked the lyrics but necessarily with the beats they were paired with.


77% (Good)

**Check back every Friday for another country CD Review and see below for previously scored albums from Lee Brice to see how this album stacks up**

Previous Lee Brice Albums:
Hard 2 Love (2012)- 85%
Love Like Crazy (2010)- 75%

No comments:

Post a Comment