Blog Archive- Check Out Past Articles!

Monday 23 November 2015

Ciara- "Jackie" CD Review

Ciara- "Jackie"

"You know that it hurts your pride
But you thought the grass was greener on the other side
I bet you start loving me
Soon as I start loving someone else
Somebody better than you"
- "I Bet"

Year: 2015

# of Songs: 11

Favorite Songs:
- "I Bet"

Least Favorite Songs:
- "Jackie"

Review:
When it comes to Ciara, I've always been a fan of her oldest radio hits ("Goodies" and "1 2 Step") because they were more in the pop genre. She's genre jumped over the years and her 6th album release Jackie is mostly R&B/Hip-Hop style music. Although I do admire the confidence and swagger that she brings to her music, this is an album that I would listen to at the gym when I do a workout but not my typical everyday music style


70% (Good)

Previous Ciara Albums:
- Goodies (2004)- 69%
- Basic Instinct (2010)- 67%
- The Evolution (2006)- 60%
- Fantasy Ride (2009)- 54%
- Ciara (2013)- 53%

**Check back every Monday for another CD Review and tweet me @popculturedlife to recommend an album for a future review**

No comments:

Post a Comment