Blog Archive- Check Out Past Articles!

Monday 11 May 2015

Kelly Clarkson- "Piece By Piece" CD Review

Kelly Clarkson- "Piece By Piece"

"In my head I see you laughing from the words I said
Felt like a new beginning
In my head I see you standing there
The words you said felt like a story ending"
- "Nostalgic"

Year: 2015

# of Songs: 13

Favorite Songs:
- "Heartbeat Song"
- "I Had A Dream"
- "Nostalgic"

Least Favorite Songs:
- "Run Run Run"

Overall:
The first single released from this album ("Heartbeat Song") is so much stronger than any of the other songs on this CD. Sure, there are other good ones but it just feels like the whole album is trying to live up to it's lead song. As much as I love Kelly Clarkson personally, this album is just okay but the album cover has GOT TO GO!


79% (Good)


**Check back every Monday for another CD review. See below for previously scored Kelly Clarkson albums to see how this one stacks up and follow me on Twitter @popculturedlife for celebrity autographs and much more**


Previous Kelly Clarkson Albums:
Stronger (2011)- 78%
Thankful (2003)- 78%
All I Ever Wanted (2009)- 74%
My December (2007)- 67%

No comments:

Post a Comment