Blog Archive- Check Out Past Articles!

Monday 25 January 2016

Hilary Duff- "Breathe In Breathe Out" CD Review

Hilary Duff- "Breathe In. Breathe Out."

"And when I'm cold at night
I know that I'll survive
Until I feel alright
I'm gonna fake it"
- "Breathe In. Breathe Out."

Year: 2015

# of Songs: 12

Favorite Songs:
- "Sparks"
- "Confetti"
- "Breathe In. Breathe Out."

Least Favorite Songs:
- "My Kind"
- "Stay In Love"

Review:
Breathe In Breathe Out is Hilary duff's first studio album since the release of Dignity eight years ago. This is a completely pop album with almost every song either a love song or a break up song. Although the album is stronger then some of her previous ones, it could have been a lot better with a wider range of song topics. This album is decent but it's not giving me any sparks.


75% (Good)

Previous Hilary Duff Albums:
- Metamorphosis (2003)- 77%
- Dignity (2007)- 72%

**Check back every Monday for another CD Review and tweet me @popculturedlife to recommend an album for a future review**

No comments:

Post a Comment