Blog Archive- Check Out Past Articles!

Sunday 14 February 2016

Song of the Day: "Shaving Cream"

Paul Wynn- "Shaving Cream"

Year: 1946

Found on Album: Shaving Cream


Shaving Cream is a humorous song that was way ahead of it's time, written by Benny Bell and originally sung by Paul Wynn. My parents used to play this song for us as kids and I don't remember my brother laughing harder then when they would play this song.
So little brother, this Song of the Day is dedicated to you. Happy Birthday!!


Here's a little poem just for you:

I hope you never slip on a banana peel,
I hope your pants never split,
And above anything else,
May you never step in a pile of shhh....aving cream. 

(Clearly, I missed my calling! Songwritting here I come ;)



Want your song and video featured on a future Song of the Day blog? Tweet me @popculturedlife  

No comments:

Post a Comment