Blog Archive- Check Out Past Articles!

Monday 19 October 2015

Lauren Daigle- "How Can It Be" CD Review

Lauren Daigle- "How Can It Be"

"I hear the voice of love
Calling me home
To where I belong"
- "I Am Yours"

Year: 2015

# of Songs: 12

Favorite Songs:
- "I Am Yours"

Least Favorite Songs:
- "Here's My Heart"
- "O Lord"
- "Salt & Light"

Review:
I have nothing against religious music (minus the really preachy songs) so I decided to try this album when I saw it on iTunes. It's much more contemporary then the pop sound I prefer but most of the songs you couldn't tell were religious and they related to many different situations. I grew up really liking Stacie Orrico's religious pop music and I think had this album been more pop, I probably would have liked it better. Although Lauren has a beautiful and unique voice and it wasn't a bad album, there wasn't anything that really stood out for me either.


53% (Average)

**Check back every Monday for another CD Review and tweet me @popculturedlife to recommend an album for a future review**

No comments:

Post a Comment