Blog Archive- Check Out Past Articles!

Tuesday 30 September 2014

Upcoming Halloween Movie Reviews!



With Halloween fast approaching I thought I would do a daily weekday review on a bunch of horror movies that I've never seen before. Starting tomorrow Wednesday Oct 1st running through Friday Oct 31, Monday to Friday will feature a new daily review on a random horror movie. They will range from 1934 to more recent. I don't want to give away all of the endings so if the review contains the ending of the movie I will add a spoiler alert notice at the beginning. Make sure to tune in every weekday to my blog for a movie review just in time for Halloween. 

To make sure you get the weekday horror movies reviews you can follow me on Google by pressing the G+ button under Nerdy Girl on the side of my blog or at the bottom of my blog if you're viewing this page on a mobile device!

**Follow me on twitter @popculturedlife for more**


ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment