Blog Archive- Check Out Past Articles!

Monday 9 February 2015

One Direction- "Four" CD Review


One Direction- "Four"

"We're only getting older, baby
And I've been thinking about it lately
Does it every drive you crazy
Just how fast the night changes?"
- "Night Changes"


Year: 2014

# of Songs: 12 Songs

Favorite Songs:
- "Steal My Girl"
- "Night Changes"

Least Favorite Songs:
- "Girl Almighty"
- "Stockholm Syndrome"

Overall:
I found this album to have a slightly different sound to it. Maybe it was an "older" sound than the type of albums they've released in the past but I also found the songs in the album to be less catchy.

72% (Good)


**Check back every Monday for another CD Review and see below for previously scored albums from One Direction to see how this album stacks up.**
**Follow me on twitter @popculturedlife for more**


Previous One Direction Album Scores:
Take Me Home (2012)- 82%
Midnight Memories (2013)- 76% 
Up All Night (2011)- 72% 

No comments:

Post a Comment