Blog Archive- Check Out Past Articles!

Monday 25 May 2015

Kirby Krackle- "Sounds Like You" CD Review

Kirby Krackle- "Sounds Like You"

"Cause you and me, we've got no place to be
Tonight, we'll fight the dawn and watch one more episode
That's fine, we'll get no sleep tonight
Curl up, it feels so right to watch one more episode"
- "One More Episode"

Year: 2013

# of Songs: 13

Favorite Songs:
- "Cozy Pants O'Clock"
- "One More Episode"
- "The Same Thing"

Least Favorite Songs:
- "Moisture Farm"

Overall:
This nerd rock band is a band after my own heart. I love that they put everyday nerdy things into their songs as well as write songs based on TV, movies and games, pretty much everything my blog is about. Their fourth album is my favorite yet and features two songs ("One More Episode" and "Cozy Pants O'Clock") that I swear they wrote about me. I've been lucky enough to see the band perform at a comic convention and they really can rock out nerd style.
 77% (Good)

**Check back on Monday for another CD Review. See below for previously scored albums from Kirby Krackle to see how this album stacks up and follow me on Twitter @popculturedlife for more**

Previous Kirby Krackle Albums:
E For Everyone (2010)- 73%
Kirby Krackle (2009)- 73%
Super Powered Love (2011)- 69%

No comments:

Post a Comment