Blog Archive- Check Out Past Articles!

Friday 22 May 2015

Victoria Banks- "Never Be The Same" CD Review

Victoria Banks- "Never Be The Same"

"I've let go too soon, held on too hard
Broken promises and broken hearts
I have lived and learned and healed and hurt and
Laughed and cursed and prayed
And I will never be the same"
- "Never Be The Same"

Year: 2011

# of Songs: 11

Favorite Songs:
- "Never Be The Same"
- "I'm Gone"
- "Barefoot Girl"

Least Favorite Songs:
- "Jackson"

Overall:
This album is the exact reason why I listen and review albums. This is a fantastic hidden gem! I had to narrow it down to three favorite songs because I would have ended up listing most of the tracks. It's an album that I know I will be playing on repeat for awhile.


91% (MUST BUY!)

**Check back every Friday for another Country CD Review! See below for previously scored Victoria Banks albums to see how this album stacks up and follow me on Twitter @popculturedlife for more**

Previous Victoria Banks Albums:
When You Can Fly (2009)- 82%

No comments:

Post a Comment