Blog Archive- Check Out Past Articles!

Monday 27 July 2015

Foster The People- "Supermodel" CD Review

Foster The People- "Supermodel"

"You want more and ambitions taken it's toll on you
Well hey your confidence is fading with your youth"
- "Ask yourself"

Year: 2014

# of Songs: 10

Favourite Songs:
- "Ask Yourself"

Least Favourite Songs:
- "Pseudologia Fantastica"
- "Goats In Trees"

Overall:
They always say to never judge a book buy it's cover, but that's typically what I do because it hardly ever steers me in the wrong direction. I guessed that this album wasn't going to be my style just based on the abstract art cover but I really like their "Pumped Up Kicks" song so I gave it a try. I was right. It's a very slow indie style album and it's just not for me.


60% (Slightly Above Average)


**Check back every Monday for another CD review and follow me on Twitter @popculturedlife for celebrity autographs and much more**

No comments:

Post a Comment