Blog Archive- Check Out Past Articles!

Monday 24 August 2015

Pitbull- "Globalization" CD Review

Pitbull- "Globalization"

"I knew my rent was gon' be late about a week ago
I worked my ass off, but I still can't pay it though
But I got just enough
To get up in this club
Have me a good time, before my time is up"
- "Time Of Our Lives"

Year: 2014

# of Songs: 11

Favorite Songs:
- Time Of Our Lives (feat: Ne-yo)
- Day Drinking (feat: Haymous Molly)
- Wild Wild Love (feat: G.R.L.)

Least Favorite Songs:
- Ah Leke (feat: Sean Paul)
- This Is Not A Drill (feat: Bebe Rexha)

Overall:
My favorite thing about Pitbull is that he collaborates with so many other musicians. On the upside, he's one of my favorite singers to play during workouts but on the downside, I'm not always in the mood for his upbeat club style music. 


79% (Good)

**Check back every Monday for another CD Review and follow me on Twitter @popculturedlife for more**

No comments:

Post a Comment