Blog Archive- Check Out Past Articles!

Wednesday 30 December 2015

My Top 30 Requests For Netflix Canada- #16

#16) Dave's World

Year: 1993-1997

Starring: Harry Anderson (Night Court), DeLane Matthews, Meshach Taylor (Designing Women) and Shadoe Stevens.

This hilariously underrated series based on real life columnist Dave Barry's life ran for four years and thanks to Amazon.com's MOD DVD releases, I have three of the four seasons. I didn't discover this series until I was an adult and I can't get enough of it. Harry Anderson is perfect for the role and it cracks me up every time I watch an episode. I would LOVE to see the last remaining season of this series.


You with me? Tweet @Netflix_CA about Dave's World and follow me @popculturedlife for more. 

Countdown So Far:
#17) Once And Again
#18) Summerland

#19) Sister, Sister
#20) Mad About You
#21) Clueless
#22) Malcolm In The Middle
#23) Caroline In The City
#24) Who's The Boss
#25) Thieves
#26) My Two Dads
#27) Whose Line Is It Anyway
#28) The War At Home
#29) My Wife And Kids
#30) Today's Special

No comments:

Post a Comment