Blog Archive- Check Out Past Articles!

Wednesday 30 December 2015

Christmas Song Of The Day: "With Bells On"

Kenny Rogers & Dolly Parton- "With Bells On"

Year: 1984

Found on Album: Once Upon A Christmas


This Once Upon A Christmas album was accompanied by a CBS Christmas special titled Kenny & Dolly: A Christmas To Remember. Occasionally re-run over the years (though I've never come across it), it's unfortunately never made it's way to DVD despite the demand for it. "With Bells On" is just one of ten amazing Christmas songs on this album. Ever since I can remember this has been the most played Christmas album in our house and every time I hear the songs, I'm back home... with bells on



For more Dolly Parton, follow her on Twitter @DollyParton
For more Kenny Rogers, follow him on Twitter @_KennyRogers

Want your song and video featured in a future Song of the Day post? Tweet me @popculturedlife 

No comments:

Post a Comment