Blog Archive- Check Out Past Articles!

Wednesday 23 March 2016

My Top 30 Requests For Netflix Canada- #8

#8) The Steve Harvey Show

Year: 1996-2002

Starring: Steve Harvey, Cedric the Entertainer and Wendy Raquel Robinson

This series featured Steve Harvey who plays a high school music teacher and reruns aired after school on TBS throughout my high school years. I haven't seen this show in about ten years and I think it's time for a little Steve Harvey Show reunion. 



You with me? Tweet @Netflix_CA about The Steve Harvey Show and follow me @popculturedlife for more. 

Countdown So Far:
#9) Blossom
#10) The Drew Carey Show

#11) Ewoks
#12) One World
#13) Two Of A Kind

#14) Just Shoot Me
#15) Hang Time

#16) Dave's World
#17) Once And Again
#18) Summerland

#19) Sister, Sister
#20) Mad About You
#21) Clueless
#22) Malcolm In The Middle
#23) Caroline In The City
#24) Who's The Boss
#25) Thieves
#26) My Two Dads
#27) Whose Line Is It Anyway
#28) The War At Home
#29) My Wife And Kids
#30) Today's Special

No comments:

Post a Comment