Blog Archive- Check Out Past Articles!

Friday 12 June 2015

Sunny Sweeney- "Provoked" CD Review


Sunny Sweeney- "Provoked"

"I could go back, rewind and play it again
And if I did it all over would I wind up with you in the end?
Since all the wrong choices are the reason I'm here today
I'm gonna stop second guessing my mistakes"
- "Second Guessing"

Year: 2014

# of Songs: 13

Favorite Songs:
- "Bad Girl Phase"
- "Second Guessing"
- "Backhanded Compliment"
- "Everybody Can Kiss My Ass"

Least Favorite Songs:
- "My Bed"

Overall:
This was a solid country album with a lot of take no crap songs ("Bad Girl Phase", "Everybody Can Kiss My Ass") and life lesson songs ("Second Guessing", "Front Row Seats") both which are my favorite kind of songs. 


77% (Good)

**Check back on Friday to see another country CD review. Check below for previously scored Sunny Sweeney albums to see how this one stacks up and follow me on Twitter @popculturedlife for much more**


Previously Scored Sunny Sweeney Albums:
Concrete (2011)- 83%

No comments:

Post a Comment