Blog Archive- Check Out Past Articles!

Wednesday 18 February 2015

MasterChef Junior: Episode 7- "Top 4 Compete"


MasterChef Junior: Episode 7- "Top 4 Compete"

I just watched this weeks episode of MasterChef Junior and I was disappointed with the results as I was rooting for both Jenna and Jimmy. Nathan is clearly a strong pastry chef whereas I think Jimmy is more of a well-rounded chef and considering he won 4 challenges (which is 1 more than Andrew and Nathan) I really did expect to see him in the finale. I'm also terribly sad to see Jenna get sent home because she was such a strong competitor and it was mostly her time management skills that sent her packing. As much as I would love to be as surprised as I was last season with Logan winning, if I was placing my bet, it would have to be on Andrew. While Nathan is more calm and collected in the kitchen, I do think Andrew has a slight edge when it comes to his cooking skills. Also I don't know if I'm just amazingly observant or psychic but I always feel with MasterChef Junior (for the record, I don't watch regular MasterChef) and Hell's Kitchen that 99% of the time I can pick at least one of the finalists during the first episode. I would also say that 75% of the time, the person I've picked wins. Season one winner Alexander completely reminds me of season two's runner up Samuel who completely reminds me of this seasons Andrew. 

PS: Okay, is it just me or does everyone else have to binge eat while watching MasterChef Junior?! They always make the best looking food and I have to eat something through the whole episode or else I will lose my mind. Those raspberries on this weeks episode looked heavenly! 


**Follow me on twitter @popculturedlife for celebrity autographs, TV/Movie/Music/Board Game reviews and much more**

No comments:

Post a Comment