Blog Archive- Check Out Past Articles!

Monday 4 January 2016

Elle King- "Love Stuff" CD Review

Elle King- "Love Stuff"

"You try and change me you can go to hell
Cause I don't want to be nobody else
I like the chip I got in my front teeth
And I got bad tattoos you won't believe"
- "America's Sweetheart"

Year: 2015

# of Songs: 12

Favorite Songs:
- "Ex's & Oh's"
- "America's Sweetheart"

Least Favorite Songs:
- "Where The Devil Don't Go"

Overall:
Elle King's debut CD Love Stuff is a breathe of fresh air for the music scene. Not only has this talented artist mastered one genre but her album is a fantastic mishmash of several different music styles including pop, country, rock and indie that all seem to work cohesively with one another. All the songs are either written or co-written by Elle and we need more unique artists like her because it's so nice to hear something different. 


83% (Excellent)

**Check back every Monday for another CD Review and tweet me @popculturedlife to recommend a CD for a future review**

No comments:

Post a Comment