Blog Archive- Check Out Past Articles!

Wednesday 7 October 2015

My Top 30 Requests For Netflix Canada- #21

#21) Clueless

Year: 1996-1999

Starring: Rachel Blanchard (7th Heaven), Stacey Dash (Clueless Movie), Donald Faison (Clueless Movie), Elisa Donovan (Clueless Movie) and Sean Holland (Clueless Movie)

This series is based on the hit 90s movie of the same name, in which many of the actors from the movie play their same characters. Rachel Blanchard replaced Alicia Silverstone as Cher and it lasted for three seasons which I haven't seen in over fifteen years! 


You with me? Tweet @Netflix_CA about Clueless and follow me @popculturedlife for more. 

Countdown So Far:
#22) Malcolm In The Middle
#23) Caroline In The City
#24) Who's The Boss
#25) Thieves
#26) My Two Dads
#27) Whose Line Is It Anyway
#28) The War At Home
#29) My Wife And Kids
#30) Today's Special

No comments:

Post a Comment