Blog Archive- Check Out Past Articles!

Monday 9 March 2015

Meghan Trainor- "Title" CD Review

Meghan Trainor- "Title"

"And I know girl's ain't hard to find
But if you think you wanna try
Then consider this an invitation to kiss my ass goodbye"
- "Title"

Year: 2015

# of Songs: 10

Favorite Songs:
- "All About That Bass"
- "Dear Future Husband"
- "Title"
- "Lips Are Movin"

Least Favorite Songs:
- "Bang Dem Sticks"

Overall:
I fell in love with Meghan Trainor and her Title EP which came out last year so I was beyond excited to listen to the full album and it was awesome. I love that they mixed today's sound with a vintage feel throughout the whole CD. This album is like the sugar high you get after you've eaten too much candy. I think Meghan will become a much needed voice of this generation by preaching self-love and not settling for less than you deserve.


90% (MUST BUY!)

**Check back every Monday for another CD review and follow me on Twitter @popculturedlife for more**

No comments:

Post a Comment